Introducing the New LeaderZone/Leaders’ Forum
We are excited to guide you through our wonderful, NEW LeaderZone and Leaders’ Forum! After reading, simply follow the link to our, YOUR, new LeaderZone website.
The LeaderZone is the online headquarters for DC4K leaders. You’ll find invaluable tools to help you better lead your group. They are outlined in more detail below.
The Forum is the way you communicate with and learn from DC4K leaders around the world. Twice a day, you’ll receive a Forum email, containing a collection of messages with ideas, questions and prayer requests from DC4K leaders just like you.
Here’s the direct link to connect you with both of these resources (but please read the guidelines below first):
NEW LEADERZONE: http://dc4k.leaderzoneconnect.org/
You will need to go through the new LeaderZone entrance page before proceeding to the new Leaders’ Forum:
Entering the LeaderZone
- Even if you have been receiving the Forum for some time, you will still need to “sign up” at the LeaderZone entrance to activate all of the features of our new LeaderZone system. Everyone, even veterans, have to do this for the first time. After that you will be regarded as a “member.”
- Go to the new LeaderZone entrance web page. Simply enter your email address under “First time on the new LeaderZone?” and click the “Check” button. Don’t forget, everyone has to do this for the first time.
- If your email address is found in our system, you will be prompted to set a password. Enter the password you want to use for the LeaderZone and click “Sign up.” Within a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with a link in it. (Check your spam folder if you don’t see it.) Click the link in the confirmation email and you will then be able to log in to the LeaderZone. If you fail to click the confirmation link in the email, you are not yet a “member” and still won’t be able to log in.
- If your email address is not found in our system, you can either fill out a New Leader Registration form or try checking a different email address (if you think we might have your information under a different email).
- If your alternate email addresses are not found in our system, click the New Leader Registration link. Fill out the registration form and click the “Submit Registration” button to send the information to us. We will review your information and set up your account. When we are finished, we will send you an email to let you know you can log in (this normally takes one business day).
- On future visits to the new LeaderZone, you will simply log in with your email and password (under “Already have an account on the new LeaderZone?”). Once inside, you can start visiting the various sections. Go ahead and explore, clicking the various tabs at the top of the page!
Using the Forum
The Forum is a place where you interact with other DC4K leaders, sharing questions, ideas and concerns. When you first enter the LeaderZone, you will immediately see the most recent Forum posts. These posts will come to you by email, but as you can see, you can also read them online. To search the Forum archives and manage your subscription, click the “Forum” tab.
With the new LeaderZone in place, we’ve made receiving the Forum’s daily digest so easy, so automatic! Everyone who registers on the new LeaderZone will automatically be subscribed to receive the Forum posts in a digest by email.
If you are a current subscriber, already receiving Forum post digests, they will continue to come to you just like before!
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to subscribe to Forum posts from DivorceCare and GriefShare, if you have an interest in following developments in those areas of ministry! On your LeaderZone Profile page (click “Edit Profile” under your name), you’ll see check boxes that activate your email subscription to these Forums. You can also read the online versions by selecting the “Switch Zone” drop-down menu at the very top right on any LeaderZone page.
Reviewing the “Menu Bar” at the top of the page
Home: Customize your online listing from this page, and find links leading to Resources for Participants.
My Church: This page lets you know if your church is “Active” or not. The Active status depends on whether your church has purchased workbooks in the last 12 months. Also, you can see all people presently listed on your leadership team! If someone is missing or you need to remove someone, simply email or call us at 1-800-489-7778.
Network: Use this page to connect with other groups and leaders through Local Network Fellowships!
Forum: Post a new message by clicking on “Create a New Topic.” Read archived posts under “Browse all topics,” or search for a specific topic by typing a word into the blank “Search Forum” box and clicking “Search.”
Articles (Formerly the Leadership Library): Articles are listed under each category.
Promotion Tools: This is where you Customize Your Online Listing and find logos and sample ads. You can also download promo videos, create a banner and find logo apparel.
Training: This page lists Boot Camp Trainings being hosted around the country, plus detailed information about our Boot Camp DVD.
Store: Here you can find the Personal Help Store and the Leadership Store where you can purchase workbooks and other supplies.